In business, image is everything. Everything that you do as a business professional, from your elevator pitch to the clothes that you wear, represents your personal brand. Join the LAM network at San Francisco’s Sky Bar & Lounge on June 27th, as they partner with stylist Laura Moreno to present the Little Black Dress personal branding seminar! Dress smart. Dress the part.
What is LAM?
What sets LAM apart from other online community networks?
Who are the LAM members?
What are some statistics about LAM?
What’s next for LAM?
LAM is presenting Little Black Dress–a personal branding seminar for Latinas. What are the top three cardinal rules for successful personal branding? (Answers via Little Black Dress facilitator Laura Moreno, of lalydesigns.com)
- Have a personal branding statement. Use this statement to express your skills, personalities and values.
- Build your personal brand by creating and establishing your presence through networks and online social platforms.
- Claim your expertise. Don’t just say you are an expert, prove it! Share your success stories.
What are your top three cardinal rules for dressing for success?
- Dress with comfort and your personality in mind. Make sure the clothes fit right and that you won’t be adjusting them throughout the day. Also make sure they reflect who you are so they get a sense of you through your wardrobe.
- Dress with your audience in mind. Know who you are meeting with and make sure you know their dress.
- Dress for your body type. Wear things that not only fit you but are flattering for your body it will make you feel confident and comfortable.
What will participants of the Little Black Dress seminar gain from the event?
They will gain an understanding on how to write their own personal branding statement. Additionally, we will share how to build a brand presence through an organic and candid approach. Finally, they will leave with a sense of how to dress with suggestions in mind.
To RSVP for the Little Black Dress event visit: http://lam-network.com/events/little-black-dress-personal-branding-seminar/