“Now in its third year, Hispanicize 2012 is the iconic annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in social media, marketing, entertainment and innovation.
Hispanicize 2012 brings brands, media, marketers, celebrities, filmmakers, innovators and bloggers together in a unique creative environment focused on creative ideas and best practices. The conference is a launch pad for creative endeavors, new products, technologies, marketing campaigns, films, books and more targeting Latinos.” – HispanicizeEvent.com.
Hispanicize 2012 – I’m Speaking!
If you haven’t attended Hispanicize yet, this year is one you won’t want to miss! There is an amazing line-up of bloggers, professionals and brands that are likely to create a unique atmosphere, not to be missed.
Even more exciting, I’ll be speaking along side many amazing professionals who have been successful both online and off! I’m looking forward to meeting up with some of my favorite blogueras and meeting lot’s of new faces that I’ve only followed online.
I would love for my fellow Latina professionals and bloggers who are reading this to join me at Hispanicize and I hope that you can make it for what is stacking up to be a game-changing event.
For those interested, here is a list of the confirmed panels so far. As you can see, there is quite a lot of talent in attendance. I hope you’ll join us!
Confirmed Panels for Hispanicize 2012:
- “Upping the Ante: Why Your Blog’s Content Matters So Much and What You Should Do About It”
- “Multicultural Family Bloggers: Their Mission And Influence”
- “Secret Salsa: How To Create Authentic Brand Ambassadorships And Campaigns With Latino Food Bloggers”
- “How To Develop A Latino Blogger Business Proposal For Consumer Brands – 10 Must Haves For Your Pitch”
- “How To Become A Successful V-Logger And Drive Traffic To Your Blog”
- “Blogging For A Cause: How Latino Bloggers Are Using Social Media To Champion A Good Cause”
- “Blogging 101: Creating And Scaling Up Your New Latino Blog”
- “Blood, Sweat & Tears: Digital Success Stories From Four Proven Latino Media Entrepreneurs”
- “Los Geeks 3.0: Meet The Latino Tech And Gaming Bloggers”
- “Red Carpet Rumba: Latino Entertainment Bloggers and Media Discuss How to Score Coverage in their Platforms”
- “Hay Que Linda: The New Power And Influence Of Latina Fashionista Bloggers”
- “Livin’ La Vida Blogger: How Latino Lifestyle Bloggers Are Engaging Their Communities and Helping Brands Get In On The Fun”
- “The Rules Of Engagement 2012: How Brands And Their Agencies Can Effectively, Ethically And Comprehensively Collaborate With Latino Bloggers”
- “Se Habla Español: The Nuances Of Working With Influential Spanish-Dominant Bloggers”
- “Tengo Blog Will Travel: The Adventures Of Latino And Multiculutral Travel Bloggers”
- “Super Online Moms: What You Need To Know To Tap Into The Power And The Influence Of Latina Mom Bloggers”