Interview with Award-winning Latina Artist, Andrea Arroyo
This past week, I had the opportunity to sit down with a very accomplished and award-winning artist, Andrea Arroyo, as part of ELLA Leadership Institute’s professional development webinar series.
(scroll down to watch the full webinar)
During the interview, Andrea shared her best tips for women in the arts who want to develop professionally and really take their creative careers to the next level. Below, are some of the insights you’ll find in our discussion.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How to define and focus your personal brand;
- How to build a portfolio that gets you noticed;
- Tips for developing your professional etiquette;
- Ways to support social causes through your art;
- How to get your work ready for display and media features;
- Advice on developing relationships with mentors and peers;
- Tips for establishing yourself within your local artists community;
- Ways to build relationships with artists, organizations and your target audience;
If you are interested in consulting with Andrea, or learning more about her, you can visit her website at www.andreaarroyo.com.
You can also find her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AndreaArroyoArtist.
Some of the services she offers are coaching, career planning, organizing gallery exhibitions, portfolio creation and overall career strategies for emerging artists and creative professionals.
A special thanks to Andrea for joining for this important conversation.
Can’t see this video? Click here to listen to our interview with Andrea Arroyo, “The Business of Art Professional Development and Best Practices for Artists” on YouTube.
View Andrea Arroyo’s past media appearances:
- Interview with Andrea Arroyo with Today in New York’s Visiones
- LatiNation Underground Interview with Andrea Arroyo
- Andrea Arroyo Explains Her Project Flor de Tierra
- Andrea Arroyo’s Official Press Page