Inspired by international supermodel, Iman, IMAN Cosmetics is focused on providing women of color with high-quality cosmetic products. With skin tone categories ranging from Sand (light), Clay (medium) and Earth (dark), IMAN Cosmetics offers a cosmetic color palette to complement and accentuate Latinas’ natural beauty. This March IMAN teamed up with TV Notas Magazine to launch their Latina Model Search contest.
Out of the many IMAN model hopefuls between the ages of 18-35, of all Hispanic origins, three bellezas were chosen. Introducing the gorgeous winners:
- Featured in Hispanic Soap Opera Novela
- Pursued acting in Mexico
- Currently a student at Downers Girls South High school
- Will be attending USC in the Fall
- Works in a retail store & Models
- Loves to read, engage in yoga & go out to restaurants
- Loves to travel and try new foods
- States she’s more of a homebody
- Enjoys playing board games
The winners were presented with a makeover and photo shoot in Miami, the opportunity to represent the IMAN brand in a promotional cover spread for TV Notas Magazine’s September 3rd issue, and the opportunity to be featured in IMAN’s Fall 2012 online campaign. Congratulations Kashanie, Rosalinda and Fabiola! You all are beautiful inside and out!
Disclosure: This is a promotional post.