If you want to achieve success in your career, and live a balanced and full life, you’ve come to the right place!
Life as a working mom or single professional can be challenging at times. Juggling work, career, family, friends and life can get complicated. When you add the cultural piece (e.g., cultural expectations, values), it can feel overwhelming. The New Latina blog is here to help women like you achieve their highest potential and a balanced life.
With the right tools, insight and attitude, you can develop the discipline and focus necessary to feel good about yourself, your life and work. It all starts with our mind: our thoughts and mental attitude — and it centers on our conscious efforts to live our best life.
The New Latina blog celebrates professional women and today’s Latinas, and inspires them to tap into their unlimited potential.
Many of the articles you’ll find here focus on personal development, career success and work/life balance. We also feature interviews, spotlights and inspiring stories of Latina women who are doing it all: working, mothering, leading, and being creative. You will find their stories not only interesting and inspiring, but also powerful.
Every Wednesday we feature the Let’s Talk! Show, co-hosted by four dynamic and opinionated Latinas. Each episode is 15 minutes full of fun and smart conversation on topics relevant to the Latina life.
If this is your first time here, bienvenida! We hope you will find this website useful and empowering…
Below are some of the articles our readers have enjoyed:
Career & Business
- Can Cultural Values Limit You at Work?
- Your Blog: The Modern Resume
- Your Dream: Self-Employment – 13 Ways to Get You Started
- The Importance of Money Education for Latina Women
Your Personal Best
- My Two Cents on Achieving Your Personal Goals – for Latinas
- Learning About Self-Confidence from a 4-Year Old Girl
- Is Blogging Taking Over Your Life?
Family & Life
- The Challenges of Today’s Latinas
- The Latina Mother-Daughter Relationship: Inspiration and Challenge
- Communicating Effectively with Men
- Alicia Morga: What Entrepreneurship Means to Me
- Lisanne: Actress, Lawyer, Writer & Blogger
- Jennifer Turano: A Latina Artist
- I am Angelica, a bilingual psychologist and personal/career adviser. If you want to learn more about me, you can read the About Angelica section.